Come and work with us
We are always looking for enthusiastic members to join our Larch Cottage team.
A varied and interesting full time position to help with maintenance, planting, propagating and development of new and existing gardens. Experience required. Must have good communication skills and be able to work in a team. Hours: 8am-5pm, 5 days out of 7.
FRONT OF HOUSE SUPERVISOR
Senior person required to supervise ‘front of house’ in our busy day time Mediterranean – bistro style restaurant. You will be responsible for leading a small team and ensuring all aspects are kept to the highest standard.
* You must have a passion for good food and good service.
* You must be able to organise and lead by example, this is very much a hands on role.
* Good communication skills are essential.
* Barista training an advantage but not essential as training will be given
* You must be able to work with your own initiative and require limited supervision.
* You will be responsible for training and overseeing a small team.
* You must be flexible to help out in all areas of the restaurant if required.
Daytime hours: normal hours between 8am-5pm, 5 days out of 7. May be longer during busy periods.
Full time permanent position. Must have experience in a similar role.
For more details or to apply please email email@example.com