Covid-19 update 25th June 2020
*Our webshop is now OPEN for orders. Delivery will be approx 2 weeks from date of order*
We thank you for your patience during these incredibly difficult times
VISITING THE NURSERY
The nursery is now open every day from 9am-5pm, however we are asking for you all to observe strict social distancing rules at all times.
RED BARN is now open every day also with social distancing rules in place.
OUR GARDENS will reopen on Wednesday 24th June in support of the Hospice at Home and will be open every Wednesday and Sunday afternoon between 1-4 pm. Please enter the nursery via the one way system and make your way down to the vegetable garden at the bottom of the nursery to access the gardens. The charge is £4 per person (children free) and will be collected at the gate to the vegetable garden, if you could have the right change that would help us enormously. We would kindly request that one family group visit the chapel at any one time, so please wait outside if there is already someone in. Many thanks
*The Restaurant will reopen on Saturday 4th July*
Please read this carefully if you are planning to visit:
- Please park considerately – if the car park is full then so is the nursery so please postpone your visit to a quieter period.
- Please do not let your dog out in the carpark. We would ask you kindly not to walk your dog through the village -we are opening purely as a service and not a leisurely day out at the moment. Please keep everyone safe by being considerate.
- We have a strict one way system in place- the entrance is under the gatehouse and the exit is through the courtyard. DO NOT ENTER via the usual entrance. Black boards will be in place to guide you.
- Hand sanitiser is available on entry and exit please make sure you use it.
- Trolleys will be available for use around the nursery. After use trolleys should be left out the front in the designated area and we will disinfect them and bring them back in.
- Please observe social distancing around the nursery -only one family group per aisle.
- On checkout please wait in the courtyard until the till is free. When free please wheel your trolley into the area and step back towards the courtyard while your plants are scanned. One person will be asked to step forward and pay when instructed. We have a screen in place for everyone’s safety and the limit for contactless credit cards has been raised to £45.00.
- We are also sorry that we are unable to offer any advice either by email or face to face, new procedures are taking extra resources so please be patient with us. At present we are unable to go off and get anything that is not on display however if you are planning to visit please check our website if there are specific things you require- either give us a ring or email the day before and we’ll do our best to bring the plants up for you
- The entrance to RED BARN is via the one way system and through the small door in the corner of the courtyard, the exit is onto the road.
Thank you for your support, patience and understanding.