*Our webshop is now open again however there will be a 3 week delay in despatching orders due to the volume of orders coming through. You will get an order confirmation when the order is placed and then another email once your order is despatched*
VISITING THE NURSERY
The nursery is now open, however we are asking for you all to observe strict social distancing rules at all times.
*The Restaurant, Gardens, Gallery and Shop remain closed until further notice*
Please read this carefully if you are planning to visit:
- Please park considerately – if the car park is full then so is the nursery so please postpone your visit to a quieter period.
- Please do not let your dog out in the carpark. We would ask you kindly not to walk your dog through the village -we are opening purely as a service and not a leisurely day out at the moment. Please keep everyone safe by being considerate.
- We have a strict one way system in place- the entrance is under the gatehouse and the exit is through the courtyard. DO NOT ENTER via the usual entrance. Black boards will be in place to guide you.
- Hand sanitiser is available on entry and exit please make sure you use it.
- Trolleys will be available for use around the nursery. After use trolleys should be left out the front in the designated area and we will disinfect them and bring them back in.
- Please observe social distancing around the nursery -only one family group per aisle.
- On checkout please wait in the courtyard until the till is free. When free please wheel your trolley into the area and step back towards the courtyard while your plants are scanned. One person will be asked to step forward and pay when instructed. We have a screen in place for everyone’s safety and the limit for contactless credit cards has been raised to £45.00. Sorry we are unable to accept cash at the moment.
- We are also sorry that we are unable to offer any advice either by email or face to face, new procedures are taking extra resources so please be patient with us. At present we are unable to go off and get anything that is not on display however if you preorder via the website and checkout as click and collect we will contact you once they are ready for collection.
Thank you for your support, patience and understanding.