Marketing and Admin assistant
We are offering a really varied job for someone who is both creative and organised. The main areas of the job will be:
1. Marketing and advertising including design, social media and event planning
2. Mail order and website - which will involve updating, photography and coordination of mail order
3. Customer service- both over the phone and in person.
The job is mainly office based although one day will be working in the gallery/shop and at times outdoors in the nursery. We are looking for someone with artistic flair and a knowledge of photoshop or similar, someone who works well in a team, has a pleasant manner and is flexible to help out where needed.
Hours: Full time 9am-5pm (5 days per week to include a Saturday)
Front of house
We are looking for someone to join the restaurant team. Jobs will involve waiting on, taking orders, making drinks, washing up etc. You must have a pleasant manner, be flexible to help out in all areas, be able to work efficiently and under pressure at busy times. Being part of the team is critical. Experience using a coffee machine would be an advantage but not essential.
This is a full time job, although we would consider a job share. Hours will vary between 8am-5pm, 5 days per week including weekends. The job is offered as seasonal position until October when it will be reviewed with a possibility of becoming permanent.
We are looking for a ‘team player’ ! Someone with proven kitchen experience and a passion for good food. We are a continental bistro style restaurant in a unique setting which could be more Umbria than Cumbria!
We are open daily from 9.30am until 5pm.
You must be passionate about quality food, fresh ingredients and delivering outstanding menus. Everything is freshly prepared on site daily, from scones and breads to cakes and main dishes. Although we do not serve meat the menu does incorporate 'fish'. Our menu is inspired by Italian and continental cuisine to offer intense flavour from simple and fresh ingredients.
We have an organic vegetable garden on site and try to produce as much as possible to serve the restaurant during the summer months.We are a family run business and offer a unique, quality day out for all with nursery, gardens, restaurant and shop on site.
The business has been built up over 31 years and continues to grow organically year on year. A truly inspiring place!
Skills and Interest
You'll need to be:
- Must be a team player !
- Menu Development
- Be motivated and passionate about preparing food and delivering fantastic cuisine using seasonal produce where possible.
- Be familiar with the ‘Safer Food, Better Business’ paperwork.
- Relish working in busy / fast paced environments and achieving deadlines
- Be adaptable and innovative.
- Responsible for ordering and liasing with suppliers for best prices
- Have the ability to work logically and methodically without the need for close supervision.
- Be flexible to help out in all areas of the restaurant if need be
- Be responsible for menu costings, health and safety, hygiene etc
Day time hours, straight shifts. Normal hours are 8am-5pm, 5 days per week. Maybe longer during busy periods.Good rate of pay for suitable candidate.This is a great opportunity for the right applicant with a can do attitude looking for a new challenge and personal growth.
If you think this sounds like you, please email us your CV.Only successful candidates will be contacted. We do not have a closing date and will keep the job open awaiting the right person.
PART TIME WAITER/WAITRESS in La Casa Verde restaurant
We are looking for fill a number of part time postitions in the restaurant over the season - weekend staff and lunchtime cover required
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details
For more information or to apply for any of the vacancies posted please ring Jo on 01931 712404 or email: email@example.com
Updated 27th Jan 2017